With more than 9,200 sq. ft. of finished living space, you will definitely be able to find your own special private hideaway. This exceptional home includes six large bedrooms and seven baths.
The bright and airy main-floor design, of 3,380 square feet of living space, opens into a magnificent two-story-high great room with stone fireplace, built-in audio and large windows to view the spacious patio and private back yard. Off the front entry is an intimate den with a limestone fireplace flanked with beautiful Oak bookcases and an oak-beam ceiling, that creates an intimate space.
The kitchen is a dream, with beautiful hardwood floors, top-of-the-line cabinetry and appliances and plenty of space for cooking, as well as entertaining. Off the kitchen is the beautifully appointed formal dining room.
The master suite may draw you in never to leave. It is open and airy with large his and hers closets; an inviting bath sanctuary with dual head shower, a six-foot, jetted tub and a sit-down vanity; and plenty of room (16x26 bedroom area) for reading and relaxing.
The 2,700 upper level includes additional bedrooms, guest room and expansive office suite. No need to go any further than up the stairs for work.
The lower level of 3,199 sq feet is entertainment to the MAX! Walk into your own fully decorated and appointed Pub with bar seating and room for a pool table. Adjacent to the Pub is a fabulous Home Theater with 120" built-in screen, projector and surround sound. Two additional bedrooms and baths, as well as a wonderful craft/exercise room and lots of storage are included in the spacious basement.
Nothing has been spared in the outside design as well. The low-maintenance exterior finish allows you to enjoy the outdoors. As you walk up the drive, your eyes spy your own French outdoor cafe waiting! the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing afternoon and a glass of wine with friends. The magnificent backyard includes a huge patio with an outdoor gas grill and lower patio with outdoor fireplace, an enchanting spot for relaxation any time of the day, even during the spring and fall. Your family will always want to get-togethers at this superb home.
- Square Feet of Living Space: 3,381 main floor; 2,730 upper and office suite; 3,199 sq. ft. finished basement
- Six spacious bedrooms, Seven baths
- Four interior gas fireplaces and one wood burning outside fireplace
- 9' to 17' ceilings on main floor; 10' ceilings in basement
- Main-floor speaker system and intercom
- Security system
- Three each high-efficiency furnaces, AC units and Water softener units
- Home Theater adjoining pub, with 120" built-in screen, projector and surround sound
- Exquisite Master suite with 16x26 master bedroom, marble through out master bath, two- person shower with dual shower heads and six-foot, jetted tub; his and hers closets and a sit- down vanity.
- Low-maintenance exterior
- 2x6 construction with foam insulation
- Oversized (1650 sq.ft.) 4-car garage with two 18'x8' garage doors.
- Mature, low-maintenance landscaping with sprinkler and drip system
- Beautiful view of Mustang Ridge from 15x57 patio, with built-in 48" gas grill and intimate lower-level patio and wood fireplace.